Click on the interactive map to find your nearest accredited hose supplier.
Using a BFPA Certified hose supplier displaying the 'Q' Approved logo will ensure that all hoses they supply will have been manufactured to an approved standard by a company accredited as experts in the craft of making hydraulic hoses.
• Properly accredited suppliers and manufacturers:
• Use only properly trained staff
• Boast clean, well presented and maintained workshops
• Always rotate stock correctly
• Have a professional understanding of hose technology -
• which hose for which application
• Will not mix and match 'Q' Approved and non-approved
• Subject themselves to detailed technical audit every two
• years by an industry expert
If you are not already using an accredited supplier offering hoses from an accredited manufacturer, you could be breaking the law! Companies who join the BFPA or the BFPDA demonstrate their commitment to hydraulic hose safety. Both organisations are owned by their members who include all types of companies all of whom work tirelessly to raise the standards of professionalism within the hydraulic and pneumatic industries.
Sitemap | Website designed by GD Associates
Company Registration No. 823988, © Copyright BFPA, All Rights Reserved.
Approved Hose Scheme
British Fluid Power Association, Cheriton House, Cromwell Park,